*Once purchased you will receive an email with a registration link, you are not 100% entered into the show until completing registration. Please check your spam filter if you haven't received the email 24hrs after purchase.*
This category is a celebration of a personal journey to a more healthy lifestyle, and a combination of your overall journey.
- Overall Transformations can be 3 months to 2 years in length
- A before photo will be displayed on stage as you pose
- Individuals that make finals will have their video shown at the show
WHAT TO DO AT REGISTRATION
- Record the beginning of your transformation
- Take 2 photos unflexed and/or flexed- front, back, or side
- Send in collaged photos or single photo of starting point at Registration to: SUMMERSHREDDINGCLASSIC@GMAIL.COM
- First name, Last name, and Photo you want displayed on stage
- This photo will be displayed when you walk on stage at the show to show your transformation
- IF PHOTO/COLLAGED PHOTO IS NOT SENT AT TIME OF REGISTRATION, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PHOTO WILL BE SHOWN ON SHOW DAY.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE SHOW
*This transformation video needs to be completed and sent in by JULY 6, 2020 or your video will not be shown at the competition.
- Add starting point video and create 1-2 min video of weight loss/gain transformation and how fitness has become a more healthy lifestyle
- This video will be played on stage if you make finals
- Add photos, commentary, and voiceover
WHAT YOU GET AS A COMPETITOR
Weekend entry to Alphaland, Goodie bag, Shirt, Lanyard
Goodies from: Alphalete, Ghost, 3D, Sour Strips, Buffbunny, Inaka
Medals for class winners
$1000 prize money for Overall Winners
Have photo ID ready at time of check-in
We will have a Mens class and a Female class
WHAT TO WEAR
- bikini, or spandex shorts and top
- High Heels
- Board shorts
Competitors, Staff, Coaches, & Videographers are only permitted backstage and in competitor area.
*backstage passes will be sold for entry for Coaches and Videographers
Competitors do not have to stay backstage the entire time of the show.
WHAT WE ARE JUDGING
personal story and weight loss/gain transformation
Each competitor will walk to the center of the stage and perform a 15-20 second posing routine, showcasing any poses that showoff their progress.
Every competitor will have their "before" photo displayed on stage as they showoff their physiques.
*You will not provide your own music
Competitors will know they have made finals when they hear their videos playing to the audience
There is 1 Male and 1 female winner!